28th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Higher Secondary in Julien Day School Kolkata?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from ICSE Board and I want to do Higher Secondary from Julien Day School Kolkata. So, I would like to know what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

1st August 2019, 01:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Higher Secondary in Julien Day School Kolkata?

There is no particular percentage required in tenth to apply for admission in Julien Day School Kolkata because it changes every year depending upon the number of students with high percentage who have applied for admission.
So, I would like to suggest to apply for admission with whatever percentage you have.
13th December 2021, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Higher Secondary in Julien Day School Kolkata?

What is the minimum percentage for getting science???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?