28th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study HS Science in Julien Day School Howrah?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from WBBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in Julien Day School Howrah. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

2nd August 2019, 12:32 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study HS Science in Julien Day School Howrah?

There is no such fixed percentage mentioned by the board, you will have to try and score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for admission.

After that you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and after clearing the admission test, you will be most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?