5th November 2016, 08:00 PM
Lostandclueless

Can I register for 11th NIOS after registering to CBSE? Should I cancel the CBSE registration?

Hello Sir, Can I register for NIOS in the middle session of class 11th? I have already registered for 11th CBSE so should I cancel that to register to NIOS? Please suggest.

7th November 2016, 02:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I register for 11th NIOS after registering to CBSE? Should I cancel the CBSE registration?

Why you want to cancel the CBSE board registration? If you wish to cancel then visit the NIOS offical website, whether admission is going on or not. If not, then take admission next year in class 12th. Below I have mentioned the contact details of NIOS.

Contact - *0120-4089895 (Head office Number)
7th November 2016, 06:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register for 11th NIOS after registering to CBSE? Should I cancel the CBSE registration?

Yes, you can register for 11th NIOS if you are willing to pursue your class 11th from NIOS, there is no problem in it.
Since you have registered for CBSE Board, you must have to cancel your registration in CBSE in order to register yourself in NIOS Board.
28th October 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1 class, Due to some reason I have to change my school in mid session.
And my registration is done in first school.
So do I have to register again in new school or old school registration can be used..(both schools are CBSE)
29th October 2017, 02:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can switch to NIOS board in the mid of your session.
CBSE is a regular boards where as NIOS is an open schooling board. In NIOS there will be no need to attend regular classes. You have to study by yourself.

If you want to change your board than you need to show your transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 10th to NIOS board.
There is no need to cancel your registration in CBSE . If you will not go to school for a long time than your registration will automatically cancelled.
4th January 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to cancel my cbse class 11th registration. Is this possible? Actually i want to take admission in Amu's school who have their own board.
Please help me out.
Totally confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?