18th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in El Nissi Mission School, Kalahandi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary with Science stream in El Nissi Mission School, Kalahandi. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

21st April 2019, 11:43 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in El Nissi Mission School, Kalahandi?

There is no such cut-off percentage required for admission in the above mentioned school in 11th standard, candidates with however have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school itself and once after clearing the admission test, the candidate will be eligible to get admission and continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?