1st November 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Date of 12th re-compartment exam conducted by CBSE Board?

hello
i want to know the date of cbse
recompartment exam of class 12........
if you know the date then will you share with me?
i want your help

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board?
  2. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  3. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  4. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  5. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?
  8. Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?
  9. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)?
  11. Last 5 years compartment papers of economics of CBSE board 12th commerce Rajasthan Region?
  12. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  13. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  14. What is the eligibility for compartment exam?
  15. What is the date of CBSE compartment paper?
  16. Am I eligible for admission or counselling after compartment in 12th standard?
  17. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  18. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results?
27th March 2015, 12:08 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Date of 12th re-compartment exam conducted by CBSE Board?

Since you said re-compartment, a question came to my mind. Are you asking for the compartmental examination, that is held after the results of the main board examinations are out? In that case the examinations are held in the month of May-June. Right after the main results of the board examinations are out and right after all the list of compartmental candidates are determined, the dates of compartmental examinations are assigned.
Now re-compartmental examinations are examinations for the candidates who cannot clear their compartmental subjects in the earlier compartmental examination. It is taken in the month of June-July after one year of the previous class 12 board examination, in which the candidate got a compartmental.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?