24th September 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal

What is the date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal for academic session 2017- 2018 and what is the procedure of admission? My email address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission?
  2. How to get admission in class 11th of DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  3. What is the admission date and procedure in class 11th science at DAV Model School Durgapur
  4. Last date for the submission of admission form of class 11 in DAV Model school Durgapur?
  5. Date of admission in class XI for the year 2017-18 in DAV model School at Durgapur
  6. Date and month of class 11 2017 session admission forms distribution at DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
  8. List of best schools in West Bengal to get admission for 11th Commerce?
  9. What will be the best school for commerce course in Durgapur, West Bengal?
  10. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  11. Fully residential school at Durgapur West Bengal for XI standard of CBSE?
  12. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Date and month of distribution of admission forms for class XI for 2017 session
  14. When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  16. What is the date of giving form for 2015 admissions in class XI at DAV Model school?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in DAV school after class 11th with PCM?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2016, 04:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal

The admission dates are not ye released or announced by the council and so it is not possible for me to provide you with the exact details regarding it, you however need not worry about it as you will be notified once the dates are officially announced.

The procedure is simple, you will have to fill up the application form and provide the required details asked for. There will be an entrance test conducted for admission for admission of candidates in 11th standard, once you are done with the examination, you will be very much allowed to get admission.
19th October 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal

I want to know the date of admission in DAV model school for the year 2017-18
11th April 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

When will Dav Model School Durgapur West Bengal start for class 11 ,Science?And when the booklets will be given for Bio Science class11.
21st August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of form fill of entrance exam of class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?