27th February 2017, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream in DAV Model School, Durgapur. When the application form will be issue? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in class 11th of DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  2. What is the admission date and procedure in class 11th science at DAV Model School Durgapur
  3. Last date for the submission of admission form of class 11 in DAV Model school Durgapur?
  4. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model School of Durgapur, West Bengal
  5. Date of admission for class XI in DAV Model school, Durgapur? Procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the application form of DAV Public School, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar release for 11th standard with Science steam? When entrance exam will be conducted?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
  8. Date of admission in class XI for the year 2017-18 in DAV model School at Durgapur
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in DAV school after class 11th with PCM?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  11. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Chance to get admission in 12th at DAV Public School, Patna if completed 11th from DAV Public School, Siwan? Procedure to do get admission?
  13. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  14. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  15. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  16. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  17. Date and month of class 11 2017 session admission forms distribution at DAV Model School, Durgapur?
  18. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
27th February 2017, 09:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it?

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of issue of 11th standard form in DAV Model School, Durgapur is first or second week March 2017. For application process you can visit at the official website of DAV Model School, Durgapur and then click on Application form. After that you can fill application form according to given instructions. At last just click on submit option. For more information you can contact at given below address.

DAV MODEL SCHOOL
J.M. Sengupta Road, B - Zone, Durgapur-713205, Burdwan, West Bengal.
27th February 2017, 10:43 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: When will the DAV Model School, Durgapur issue application form of 11th standard? Procedure to apply for it?

Provisional Admission to Class-XI (SCIENCE), Session 2017 - 2018
has been completed (application dt. 18.10.2016 Session 2017 - 2018)
For upcoming admissions keep an eye on the official school website.The procedure to apply is online form fill up.
28th February 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you want to get admission in 11th standard in DAV Model School, Durgapur, so as per your query I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the important dates of that school, like the issue date of application forms, last date etc. The admission for 11th standard generally takes place in the month of June. Candidates should have scored minimum 50% marks in 10th board examination to be eligible for admission. After that they have to fill up the application form and follow the documentation process as mentioned in the given link. Therefore, after submitting the documents, the fees you have to face an interview and after that you will be eligible to start your classes in that school. Keep one thing in mind that the admission depends upon the seats available in the school, so if there are available seats then you can get admission easily.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XI DAV.pdf(58.7 KB, 51 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?