27th March 2023, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is degree arter 12th neccesary to be an Air hostrees?

At present im a student of commerce and taken up SEBA after i finish my 12th will i be able to join air hostrees college ....???? and can you recomend me a best college in goa.....!!!!! thanks a lot fo lisening to my [email protected] thz ma email.id you can send me you a answer

28th March 2023, 12:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is degree arter 12th neccesary to be an Air hostrees?

To become an air hostess, students of all streams can pursue air hostess courses after the 12th. They should have scored a minimum mark of 45% on their scorecard.
They must have qualified for their senior secondry education from a recognised school. There is no entrance exam conducted for admission to this professional course.

The minimum age limit of for applying for the course is 17 years and the upper age limit is 26 years.
28th March 2023, 01:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become an air hostess, the aspirants should have completed 12th education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation.
The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 26 years.

Colleges in Goa offering Air Hostess Training:-

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Ecr Group of Institutions
D Fly International
Aksha International Air Hostess Training Institute
Cita Aviation Academy
Aks University
Narayan college
Aviation Services Private Limited.
28th March 2023, 11:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. To become an air hostess, the aspirant should have completed 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation.

2. The minimum age limit for applying for the course is 17 years and the upper age limit is 26 years.

3. The applicant should be a minimum of five foot and two inches tall in height.
29th March 2023, 03:29 PM
Shantanubose22

After completion 12th , you can do aviation course to become an air hostess.

• The aspirant should have completed 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation.

• The minimum age limit for applying for the course is 17 years and the upper age limit is 26 years.
29th March 2023, 10:45 PM
Msdhoni02

1. To become an air hostess, the aspirant should have completed 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation.

2. The minimum age limit for applying for the course is 17 years and the upper age limit is 26 years.

3. You should be a minimum of five foot and two inches tall in height.
30th May 2023, 08:08 PM
eduking

For Air Hostess jobs class 12th is the minimum requirement along with some training from a good institute. All you need is excellent communication and a well-groomed personality for such jobs. Physical fitness and other factors like height and complexion are very important in these jobs.

If you have got class 12th qualification then you have to join a training academy for air hostesses. They will teach you how to become a professional in this field and after completion of the course, you can give an interview for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?