15th April 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Air Commander in India Air Force for 12th Science student?

Hello,
I am a student of 12th Science and
I want to become an Air Commander in India
Ari Force. Kindly tell me anyone that what are the
process of becoming an Air Commander.
Please help me . Thank you.

Related Questions:
24th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become an Air Commander in India Air Force for 12th Science student?

To become an Air Commander in Indian Air Force, first you need to join the junior officer in Indian Air Force. To join Indian Air Force, you need to crack the NDA examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

-Candidate must be citizen of India.
-Candidate should have completed Higher Secondary Level with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.
-Candidates who are appearing in the final year of board examination may also apply.
-Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
-Candidate should be unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Nearly 11 to 12 yrs to become an Air Commander in Indian Air Force. So, you have to cross different levels in Indian Air Force. You have to face many challenges and you have to work different areas in Indian Air Force. In Initial stage, you will be joined as junior officer in Indian Air Force. After, your experience and acting promotions you will be became an Air Commander. I have attached the Indian Air Force Promotions and Ranks. I hope it is very useful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf afi69_70.pdf(135.3 KB, 131 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?