14th September 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Delhi or Bengaluru, where should I go for higher studies?

Hi, I am from Manipur and I am studying in 10th standard from the State Board. I don't want to continue my education here in Manipur. I want to move to other city for higher studies. Kindly advise me between two cities which are Delhi and Bengaluru.

15th September 2020, 06:40 PM
My true support

Default Re: Delhi or Bengaluru, where should I go for higher studies?

You can go for Delhi as Delhi has more good coaching and institute but Banglore is known for it high placement and other very good education facilities of a student to study higher so, I should suggest you can go Delhi for higher studies.
15th September 2020, 07:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can select the destination for higher studies as per your comfort.

Both ( Delhi or Bengaluru ) of the cities have many premier institutions for higher studies, but along with it candidates also have to do hard and smart work for the success and achieve goal.
17th September 2020, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You can go anywhere either in Delhi or Bangalore to continue your higher studies, but personally I would like to suggest you that you go to the place which is near from your hometown.
I think, there is no comparison between these two cities because they are very well known for education.
Both these cities have renowned coaching institute and colleges where you can excel in the field of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?