9th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?

Fee structure of sai International school bhubaneswar good afternoon sir,I want to get admission of my son in class viii, so I want to know the yearly fees along with hostel charges of sai International school.kindly let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  3. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  4. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  5. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  6. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  7. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  8. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  9. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  15. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  16. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?
  18. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
13th July 2015, 10:23 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?

Fee structure of Si International School Bhubaneswar:

For class 11th and 12th Science is Rs 9200

For class 11th and 12th Arts is Rs 7700

For class 9th and 10th is Rs 7700

For 6th,7th and 8th is Rs 7000

For Nursery class students is Rs 6100
12th July 2016, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?

I want to know about yearly hostel chargeg for girl in sai internatinal bhubneswar for class six
9th September 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about yearly hostel charge for boy in sai intrenational school for class forth
10th April 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fees of hostel of saiinternational school ..I want to admitigate my child in class 6th so what will be the procedure
24th January 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir & mam, I want to know what is the fee structure of 11th & 12th classes,including Hostel.
What is the process to Admission their.

Pradeep,
12th March 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I want take my son admission in class-VIII. What is the procedure to take admission in class -VIII & how much the fees for admission and hostel also.
12th March 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in class-VIII
14th March 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission my daughter in class XI . How much the total fees for 1 year both school fees & hostel fees including admissio fees.
16th May 2020, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the hostel fee of sai international school?
17th October 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to join bank coaching sir.Can you say details about fee structure. When will a new batch starts and What is the course duration.
My email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?