19th August 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Please tell how to submit form online for taking admission in C.H.S. school of varanasi in class 9th.
Please also tell the admission fees details...
Email [email protected]
Contact No-9616343419

13th December 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir plzee tel the procedure for filling the online form for chs varanashi for class9 and the last date for submition of the form....
29th December 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Please tell how to submit form online for taking admission in C.H.S. school of varanasi in class 9th.
Email [email protected]
Contact No-9760516026
29th December 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Email [email protected]
Contact No-9760516026
11th January 2013, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

how can i fillup & submit the form and take admition in class 9th.
19th January 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Email [email protected]
Contact No-8899432028
19th January 2013, 09:42 PM
Tarunj94

Hello friends,

For admission to Certificate Courses at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC)
commencing in January 2013:

The admission to following Certificate Courses, namely, (i) Six months Certificate Course
in, viz., (i) Handloom Weaving & Handicraft; (ii) Dying & Printing; and (iii) Textile Design will
be done for the term January-June 2013 at RGSC, Barkachcha, Mirzapur.

Last date for receipt of duly completed application form both by hand and by post is 31.12.2012
and Date of Counselling/ Admissions is 07.1.2013.

here will be no sale of Application Form from the Office of the Controller of
Examinations. Application Form can be downloaded from the BHU Website, www.bhu.ac.in.
The candidates desirous of seeking admission in the said courses/programmes are
advised to visit the BHU websitewww.bhu.ac.in for further procedural details (viz.,
eligibility conditions, duration of course, fee structure, admission procedure etc.)

Download application form from here;;----Applicationform2012-13.doc

Thank you

3rd February 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir plzee tel the procedure for filling the online form for chs varanashi for class9 and the last date for submition of the form.
15th February 2013, 11:25 PM

Post Re: How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Email [email protected]
Contact No-9044565035
18th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me about how I can get admission in class 11th in CHS. Waiting for your answer sir...
1st March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hw to gt admison for 9 class.è[email protected]
7th March 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

what is procedure for getting interance exam of class 9 in CHS on line
you can catch me on [email protected]
8th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please tell me how to get admission in class 9th
And please tell when CHS entrane exam held.....?
17th March 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

how to submt online form
17th March 2013, 08:06 PM
jagrit seth

How to submit chs class9 online form?
24th March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir if you don't mind can you tell me about the admission of class 9th and when did intrance exam date fixed and about online form
8th April 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

tell me the online procedure of filling form for C.H.S for class 9?????????
[email protected]
23rd April 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me how to submit form online for taking admission in C.H.S. School of varanasi in class 11th..... Plz also tell the admission fees details...... My email:- [email protected]
27th April 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz tell me fee details of 11th&12th
[email protected]
17th August 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

CHS south campous contect detail
17th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

chs mirzapur contect detail
18th September 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How can i get chs admission form
1st October 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please tell how to submit form online for taking admission in Bhilai D.P.S. risali for class 9th

mob- 9993090093
[email protected]
4th October 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Please tell when distrubeted the form of central hindu school for class 9 session 2013-14/2014-15
5th October 2013, 03:16 PM
nitinkumarmall

How to take admission in central hindu school
13th October 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

when the exam for class 9th in chs 2013-2014
24th December 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this pankaj mishra .
can you give any contact of the college where i collect the infomation about all.
thanks
12th January 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how to submit online form for admission in chs school of varanasi in class 1 .session 2014-15
28th January 2014, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submiting the form for admission in 9th class?
9th February 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i myself Prince jaiswal i have a problem that is .Is chs form apply or not ? what is the easy way to apply this form?
9th February 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i myself Prince jaiswal i have a problem that is .Is chs form apply or not ? what is the easy way to apply this form?
21st February 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir humko 9th me addmission lena h to form kab aayega vo pata nahi h plz hume bataiye
Email id- [email protected]
cont no - 9451994290
21st February 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam,
Happy to Say I know about admission in class 9th (Admission Date, Online Form date, Fee's Structure)
Plz inform me on my contact no. 86512 33556, I always regards
28th February 2014, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

How to submit tha form online to tak admission in chs school of Varanasi data fee's structure
Sir humko 9th class me addmission lena hai to form kab aayega vo pata nahi hai plzz hume bataiye
Email [email protected]
Cont no.. 09871166201,09456881255
1st March 2014, 08:39 AM
Rahul jaiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Email [email protected]
Contact No-9616343419
respected sir, happy to say that i want a admision but i don 't know when it will distributed
8th March 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmison in class 11th what is the procedure to take addmison please tell me
14th March 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell how to submit form
online for taking admission in C.H.S.
school of varanasi in class 9th.
Please also tell the admission fees
details...
Email ID- [email protected]
Contact No-9711402486
18th March 2014, 02:21 PM

Sir,
21st March 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell how to submit form
online for taking admission in C.H.S.
school of varanasi in class 9th.
Please also tell the admission fees and how to submit the form online to take admission details...
Email ID- [email protected]
Contact No-8739050858
24th March 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send admission for class 6th girl , & 1st for [email protected]
26th March 2014, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please tell me about how I can get admission in class 11th in CHS. Please reply
Name- Hemant kumar jha
Email ID.- [email protected]
Contact No.- 918093096722
28th March 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

plz give the process of submission of chs form of class ix online and also give details
4th April 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

plz give the process of submission of CHS form of class 11th online and also give dete ??
thnx cont no 9015521150
4th April 2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please tell me about how I can get admission in class 11th in CHS. Waiting for your answer sir...
tell me about admission in 11th class
5th April 2014, 09:40 AM

Question Re: How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Email ID-sm176382@@gmail.com
Contact No-8127177906
8th April 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

sir pls fill my c.h.s form because i am in village and i am not able to fill my entrance form my bio data is that i am student of st johns katsila chandauli in class 8 and now i am in 9 my e.mail are '[email protected]' sir pls give me reply as soon as possible and for more my detail msg us on my e.mail
16th November 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to submit the form online to take admission in CHS School of Varanasi in class 9th

Sir,
Email [email protected]
Contact No-8083164172
18th March 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir
Tell me about the procedure of online form submission and ex date

contact no 7579225157
email id [email protected]
19th March 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell how to submit online form (2015-16) for taking admission in C.H.S. school of varanasi in class 9th.

Contact No.- 9919972013.
Email Id. - [email protected]
20th March 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i want to take admission in in your school in class 11. So please tell me the date of applying form session 2015-16

contact me :[email protected] & 8507502975
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?