8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Differences in syllabus of CBSE and NIOS Board

Hello friends, I just want to know that what are the main differences between a CBSE and NIOS syllabus? I want to give my Board exam from NIOS but my parents are forcing me to appear through CBSE Board. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are NIOS and CBSE syllabus same? Ar their books and question papers different?
  3. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  4. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  5. What are the differences between UP Board and NIOS board?
  6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking admission in open school?
  7. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  8. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  10. Difference between syllabus of CBSE and MP Board?
  11. Is it difficult to secure 90% in 12th NIOS? Importance of percentage in NIOS over CBSE? -- [New]
  12. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  13. Is it advisable to appear in NIOS Board exam for 16 years of age 5th CBSE candidate?
  14. Comparison between Bihar board subjects and CBSE?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to get job being an NIOS student?
  18. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2018, 01:13 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Differences in syllabus of CBSE and NIOS Board

As per I know that there is no more difference between NIOS and CBSE board.
The difference is only about level of examination and study. Students point of view about CBSE is that it’s little bit tough.
But syllabus is almost same and chapters are also same.
14th April 2018, 11:36 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences in syllabus of CBSE and NIOS Board

There is no difference in the syllabus of CBSE board and NIOS board. The main difference is in the certificates provided by CBSE and NIOS because the former one provides them by school teaching method while the latter one gives them by distance mode of education.

In CBSE board, students have to attend school and the examinations are conducted in regular intervals for getting the pass certificate.
In NIOS board, students have to prepare from home and give the examination at mentioned dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?