27th March 2023, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in MBBS colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to BSEB Board?

Sir, Is BSEB and NIOS have same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in MBBS colleges? I am preparing for Board exam of 12th from NIOS Board. So, kindly reply me regarding this.

28th March 2023, 08:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in MBBS colleges through NIOS Board? Is it equivalent to BSEB Board?

No, pursuing Class 11th and Class 12th i.e; intermediate degree from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board will not affect your chances for getting admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree course as far as the validity and value of the degree in concerned as NIOS is a national board of education.

Further, for getting admission to pursue MBBS degree course in a medical college in India, you will be required to qualify NEET UG, and for complete details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.neet.nta.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?