27th March 2023, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

If I get 71% in JAC board will I be able to get into government medical college?

If I get 71% in JAC board will I be able to get into government medical college?

28th March 2023, 11:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get 71% in JAC board will I be able to get into government medical college?

No, admission in medical colleges are not offered on the basis of aggregate in board examination.

So, to get admission in medical colleges, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. It is conducted by NTA.

The common eligibilty to apply for NEET is that candidate must have passed or appearing for std 12th board examination with PCB as main paper with minimum 45% aggregate.
28th March 2023, 09:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I get 71% in JAC board will I be able to get into government medical college?

For getting admission in an undergraduate degree course in private or medical government college, one is required to qualify NEET UG held by NTA once every year.

Further, to appear in the same examination, a candidate is required to have completed Class 12th in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group combination (or 40% marks in aggregate in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) from a recognized board examination. Class 12th-appearing students are also eligible.

So, if you hold the abovementioned educational qualification, then you are eligible for admission in a government medical college by qualifying NEET UG. Further, for complete details regarding the NEET UG, you can refer to the link www.neet.nta.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?