17th June 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to secure admission in IIT for a candidate who has scored 50 marks in Maths of 12th CBSE?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 12th from CBSE Board and secured 65% marks. Maths paper was too tough this year so it affected the marks. I am preparing for JEE Advanced so that I can get admission in IIT. I have scored only 50 marks in Maths. Does it affect during admission?

20th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to secure admission in IIT for a candidate who has scored 50 marks in Maths of 12th CBSE?

If you haven't scored good marks in mathematics in 10 + 2 then it doesn't mean that you will not be able to qualify the JEE Advanced exam.
Here I am giving you some tips which you can follow in order to score well in mathematics in JEE Advanced:

All the concepts should be at tips.

Practice, practice and practice.

Start off by knowing all the concepts, all the basics of a topic. Start with NCERT. Practice solved questions and examples that are given in the book. Once you are done then you can take up any refresher and practice questions as much as possible from there. Practicing previous year question papers is much more important than anything because that helps you to analyse your innersself very you stand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?