12th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
I have got 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE Board exam. Is there any chance or not to get admission in NIT of Rajasthan?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech(IT) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th and scored 116 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE/ME/ECE) in NIT for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th PCM and expecting to score 120 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student?
  8. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  10. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  11. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 45 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 154 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
14th September 2015, 07:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?

Chances for getting admission in NIT, Rajasthan for you is not quite sure dear, as you see in recent times getting admission in reputed Institutes has become a very big deal. However, the quantum of marks scored by you, it is quite possible for you to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan, but then too, the admission is not solely based on the marks you have scored, it also deals with the marks scored by others and the level of competition that very year.

However, I request you to try your level best in getting admission and if not, then go for admission in nay other reputed Institute.
14th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan for a candidate who has scored 173 marks in JEE Main and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?

No, candidate can't get admission in NIT, Rajasthan after securing 173 marks in JEE Main and 90% in 12th CBSE.

Candidate must have secured more than 200 Marks in JEE to get admission in NIT, Rajasthan.
Last year cut-off was less than 10,000 rankwise and more than 200 according to marks.
14th September 2015, 09:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes there is a high chance for you get admission but you need to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination.
Your JEE Advanced Score will determine whether you will be eligible for admission or not.
So make sure that you can get a good score in JEE Advanced and you will be eligible for admission in NIT Rajasthan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?