22nd December 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?

Hello
If we take admission in cbse board for XII and ssc board maharashtra then in which board there is more chance to secure high marks? My daughter is in cbse X now. Is any quota for those cbse student? or any difference for admission in engg or medical

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  2. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  3. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  4. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  5. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  6. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  9. Can a private student appear for IIT JEE exam?
  10. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  12. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  13. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
23rd December 2014, 06:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?

You can get maximum marks in any board whether CBSE or Maharashtra Board if you study well. Without studying, you cannot get marks in any board whether it is CBSE Board or Maharashtra Board. No, there is no special quota for any board candidate at the time of admission for higher studies. Since, your daughter is in 10th standard of CBSE Board, let her complete her 11th and 12th standards from the same board. There will not be any difference in admission procedure of engineering and medical admissions for different boards.
23rd December 2014, 10:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?

If you want your child to secure more marks in 12th standard, it is better to join her in Maharashtra state board. Because, the Maharashtra state syllabus is very easy when compared to CBSE syllabus. But, she can even score good marks with CBSE syllabus, if she can work hard.
There is no difference in admission criteria for Engineering and Medical admissions, Whether the candidates are from CBSE board or any other state board.
29th April 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 8th standard of maharashtra board .is it needed to change his school to cbse for entrance.
25th December 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 10th CBSE in Gujarat . Which board state or CBSE would be preferable in 11th and 12th as far as state quota is concerned in getting admission in MBBS.
3rd July 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am rahul and I passed class 10 examination by cbse board and now I am confused to get admission in which board which is easy and better for me to cracking IIT.
2nd December 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in X ICSE board ? Which board he should select to pursue 11th and 12th? And if we are thinking to shift in Bangalore is it good decision or he should continue in Maharashtra state?
13th April 2020, 08:27 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can score good marks in any board if you study hard
But in CBSE board the syllabus is a bit lengthy and the concepts are explained in detail
So if you want to score a little extra state board is a bit easy
But if you ate planning to take science in your 12 standard than you must continue with CBSE board as the syllabus of the entrance exam is the same and it will be easy for the candidate to score in board as well as the entrance exam and also clear the concepts
15th April 2020, 03:00 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----No matter which board you are selected to score good Mark's If you have a willing to grab it.

---Moreover,If you select your state board then the chance to grab good Mark's is must high as compare to CBSE.

--Sometime CBSE is not understandable for many of the Candidate I. the standard of 12th.

--Specially suggest you to select your state board to complete your HS.
31st August 2020, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

which board to study in 10 & 12 is better up board or cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?