2nd January 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Does Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology comes under ICAR?

I want to know whether Doon college of Agricultural science And TECHNOLOGY present in uttarakhand, comes under ICAR or not. Please help me.

5th January 2016, 11:30 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology comes under ICAR?

No, Doon College of Agricultural Science and technology does not comes under the ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture Research ).

The college itself conducts the examination for admission of the candidates in various courses and reservation as per Supreme court norms.

For more information about the admission and other information about the college visit at http://www.dpmc.in/
6th January 2016, 04:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Doon College of Agriculture Science & Technology comes under ICAR?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Doon College of Agriculture Science and Technology does not come under ICAR. Doon College of Agriculture Science and Technology, Dehradun, Uttarakhand is basically affiliated to Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and this college is accredited by NAAC and not by ICAR. Doon group of colleges is a ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) certified group and it has five constituent college with one school and two ITIs all the colleges are approved by Central and State Government Bodies.

For Admission Helpline: +91 9837008360, +91 9997732333

http://www.dpmc.in/contactus.htm
4th July 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Is the certificate from Doon college of Agriculture science and technology valid for higher studies and jobs?
28th May 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

After passing Bsc Agri from DCAST deradun can I appear entrance exam for Msc agri into any Govt Agri colleges?
20th June 2019, 08:41 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

No, Doon College of Agricultural Science and technology does not comes under the ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture Research ).

For more information visit at http://www.dpmc.in
12th July 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

After passing bsc agri from dcast deradun can i study msc agri in any govt colleges?
23rd July 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the NAAC accredition rating fir BSc Agriculture course
19th September 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is dolphin pg of colleges dehradun comes under the affiliation of icar recognised university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?