25th August 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?

Are DPMT and AIPMT the same thing.If not, do we have to pass AIPMT to fill DPMT form plz reply soon I am totally confused and not understanding what to do?

27th August 2014, 06:37 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?

Following are the medical/dental colleges under Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi

Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC, Only for girls)

Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),

University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)

Earlier DPMT/DUMET was conducted for 85% seats of these colleges and the remaining
15% seats used to be filled through central counselling on the basis of AIPMT score but this
year (2014) University of Delhi used AIPMT score for filling its 85% seats but a separate
application was mandatory.

So, there will be only one exam and one score but you have to apply separately for
85% of the seats of colleges under University of Delhi and attend a separate counselling
too which is conducted by Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.

Please refer the attached brochure for any further detail.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi MBBS-BDS-2014.pdf(63.0 KB, 121 views)
27th August 2014, 06:38 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?

Following are the medical/dental colleges under Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi

Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC, Only for girls)

Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC),

University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)

Earlier DPMT/DUMET was conducted for 85% seats of these colleges and the remaining
15% seats used to be filled through central counselling on the basis of AIPMT score but this
year (2014) University of Delhi used AIPMT score for filling its 85% seats but a separate
application was mandatory.

So, there will be only one exam and one score but you have to apply separately for
85% of the seats of colleges under University of Delhi and attend a separate counselling
too which is conducted by Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi.

Please refer the attached brochure for any further detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?