1st January 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DPMT if I belong to Haryana, SC, Female candidates?

am i elegible for dpmt? i belongs to haryana ,sc,femail condidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in Haryana PMT?
  2. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana
  3. Outside Delhi Candidates eligible to fill DPMT exam form?
  4. Are B.Ed candidates eligible for the post of JBT teachers in Haryana?
  5. Am I eligible to give Haryana PMT being a candidate pursuing under AP Board?
  6. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  8. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  9. List of shortlisted candidates for the post of female supervisor?
  10. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  11. Vacancies in different banks after doing MCA and at the age of 35. -- [New]
  12. Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?
  13. Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar
  14. Am I eligible for DPMT course if I passed 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?
  15. Domicile eligibility criteria for DPMT examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for taking admission in Delhi polytechnic? My age is 22 years and belong to Haryana
  17. Am I eligible for DPMT after passing 11th from Rajasthan and 12th from Delhi?
  18. What is the future of females in CID? Are Female candidates eligible in CID?
2nd January 2012, 12:24 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for DPMT if I belong to Haryana, SC, Female candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i elegible for dpmt? i belongs to haryana ,sc,femail condidate.
yes, you are eligible for DPMT But you will be giving DPMT exam as a harayana state candidate remember these things:
1.since you are a candidate of haryana you need to give your SC candidate certificate
2.remember in DELHI you are a OBC candidate and not SC candidate
3.you will get the benifit of being a girl applicant while purchasing application form
http://dpmt.in.com
best of luck
with regards
*roknits*
25th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DPMT if I belong to Haryana, SC, Female candidates?

i finished my half 10th standard in delhi.Then i did my anoher hlf 10th and 11th from karnataka because my dad got transfered to karnataka.I am doing my 12th also from karnataka.Am i eligible for DPMT?
4th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for DPMT if I belong to Haryana, SC, Female candidates?

AMi aligible for DPMT if i've done my 12th from another city of haryana
9th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done 11&12th from delhi. Am I elligible for DPMT?
21st September 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

are students from faridabad eligible for DPMT?
2nd October 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a obc candidate..i have a domicile of haryana..can i elligible for dpmt..
if yes then i come in 15% quota for outsider of delhi...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?