9th July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com

I have passed 10+2 and want to do b.com. I want to qualify CDS I have NCC gradeA certificate. So is there is criteria for NCC gradeC certificate so that i can know that i have to join NCC or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  2. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  3. Which should I join either Indian Army or Indian Airforce? I am pursuing B.Com degree and I have C-certificate of NCC exam with A grade
  4. How to get a defence job on the basis of NCC certificate?
  5. Should I get any Reservation for Engineering Exams having NCC B certificate and passed 12th class?
  6. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  7. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
  9. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  10. Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?
  11. How to get NCC certificate of Grade A? My rank is 44189 in EAMCET
  12. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. How and from where to get the Admit Card of Airmen 'X' Trade?
  14. How can I get a job in National Defence Academy after passing 12th with 50%? I have NCC C certificate
  15. Can I apply for TCS, WIPRO after passing 12th with 59% and 10th with 67%?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with NCC A certificate -- [New]
  17. How to join defence after T.Y.B.Com and NCC C certificate in B Grade?
  18. Passed 12th with 64.8% in Commerce and have a NCC certificate : Can I join Indian Army?
25th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com

Sir I have 58% in 12th class and I m a NCC "C" certificate holder
With B grade do I have chance to get Delhi university?
19th September 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com

sir i am sateesh gour ncc. c cerdtificate or b.com final
30th September 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

carrier as NCC, APO in india?
5th January 2014, 01:34 PM
D UNIQUE

There are certain criteria to get c certificate
1.you should be a holder of b certificate(any grade)
2.you should attend min parades of 75%.
3.you have to be attended min 2 camps.

and as far as I know 'A' cert might denote you to others as a cadet and brings no benefit to you
24th June 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a C certificate holder I m about to complete my B.COM. How can my degree be helpful for CDS examinations???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?