15th October 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to study in Intermediate Science among ISC or CBSE?

Hello, my son is studying Science in 11th from CBSE Board. He wants to study BTech after his Intermediate. So, he also wants to prepare for various entrance exams. I just want a suggestion that Intermediate. from CBSE Board is tough? I want him to take less pressure. So, I need to know which is easy CBSE or ISC Board?

25th October 2019, 01:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy to study in Intermediate Science among ISC or CBSE?

According to my personal choice I would like to suggest you to take admission in CBSE board because it is more comprehensive and student friendly.
Most of the competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus.
31st October 2019, 06:17 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Which is easy to study in Intermediate Science among ISC or CBSE?

There is nothing easy and it all depends on your own preparation. If you can prepare for the exams better then surely you will not feel any difference.

CBSE is the first choice among students and you can surely go for it because there are many schools affiliated to it. ISC is not much popular and there are very less number of schools available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?