1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?

Hello, my son is studying Science in 11th from Gujarat State Board. He wants to study B.Tech in IIT. So, he also wants to prepare for various entrance exams. I just want a suggestion that H.S. from Gujarat Board is tough? I want him to take less pressure. So, I need to know which is easy ICSE, CBSE or State Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Which board to choose between ICSE, CBSE and Gujarat State board?
  4. Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  5. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  6. Which is easy to study in H.S. Science between CBSE or Tamil Nadu State Board? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  12. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  13. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  14. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  16. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  17. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  18. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
10th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?

It is not that easy or tough to study HS Science from any of the boards. If you study well, it will be easy else it will be hard whatever the board you are studying in. It will be better to pursue HS course from CBSE Board as this syllabus will be mostly considered for National level entrance examinations. Since, your son is studying 11th standard from Gujarat state board, let him continue his 12th standard from the same school and if he work hard, he can definitely get a seat for pursuing B.Tech course in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?