17th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?

Sir
Will a bihar board student eligibl
e to give NEET or AIPMT passed 12th?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

22nd September 2014, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?

AIPMT and NEET are the medical entrance exams for the candidates who have completed 12th in medical stream and wish to get admission in medical courses can appear for the AIPMT and NEET exam. Both are the National level medical entrance exams. AIPMT is not conducted in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir whereas the NEET is conducted throughout the country.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 50% of marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear for the AIPMT and NEET exam.
24th June 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?

sir iam from bihar board student and my marks in 12th 55.2% can i prepared the aipmt and pmt
12th April 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR IF I GIVE 12TH BOARD FROM BIHAR BOARD WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE AIPMT
14th April 2016, 03:30 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR IF I GIVE 12TH BOARD FROM BIHAR BOARD WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE AIPMT
To apply for AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical Test) few things that you have to keep in mind.
>>>ELIGIBILITY for AIPMT>>>
> One must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in their intermediate.
> One must have passed or appearing in 12th with at least 50% marks from any recognised board/university.
> Age must be lie between 17 to 20.
> Total three attempts are valid.
> Selection process is totally on the merit basis.
21st February 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my 10th from CBSE board uttar Pradesh but then I did my 10 2 from Bihar board can I apply for Neet UG
5th January 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

I passed class 10 with bssb board 49% Know I am doing Isc with bseb board can I apply or not please answer me sir I am waiting for your answer
14th February 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sit my marks in bihar board are good but in a sub they give 06 for passed in theory which we get star so the 06 marks will count for passing in theory in neet
10th November 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Kundan chaubey form Bihar. I passed class 12th with 54.4%.
Can i attempt neet(UG) 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?