10th August 2013, 12:04 PM
norek

Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board

is it possible to give class 12 board exam from bihar board in 2014. if i have passed class 12 board exam with 70% marks(pcm) in2013. what is the procedure.is it legal or not.which certificate can i use in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  3. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt
  4. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  5. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation? -- [New]
  6. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  7. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. Will a Bihar Board 12th student be eligible to give IIT JEE entrance exam?
  9. Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?
  10. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  11. Will a Bihar board 12th pass student be eligible to give the entrance exam of UPTU?
  12. Eligibility to appear in AIPMT and NEET for 12th passed Bihar Board student?
  13. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  14. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  16. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  17. Can I change board from CBSE to Bihar Board?
  18. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
15th September 2015, 08:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board

Yes it is definitely possible for one to reappear in their board examination next academic year having secured 70% aggregate in the present academic year and it is cent percent legal.

Also for reappearing in the same next year you just need to follow the simple procedure at the time of new registration. For the same you can consult your school/college management.

One thing I would like to suggest you that, 70% aggregate in Bihar Board is a very good marks and hence if it in not necessary for must then you should not reappear in your board examination as this will cause a loss of an academic year which can have negative impacts at the time of your job placements. So first think about all the things and then take any decision.
22nd May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board

I'm failed from CBSE board in PCM, now I'm totally blanked, Can I give exam next year with Bihar board? Is it legal or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?