22nd June 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be the compartmental exam of BESB 10th held? How can I apply for it?

Hello,
I was appeared in 10th exam from Bihar Board. But, unfortunately I got compartment in one paper. So, please tell me when will be compartmental exam of 2016 held? How can I apply for it?

23rd June 2016, 03:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will be the compartmental exam of BESB 10th held? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I was appeared in 10th exam from Bihar Board. But, unfortunately I got compartment in one paper. So, please tell me when will be compartmental exam of 2016 held? How can I apply for it?

The compartmental examination for the BSEB 10th may be held in the First week of September 2016 (the dates are not announced yet).
Bihar School Exam Committee shall announce announce the date of the exam in August.
So you have to wait till the announcement for the exact dates for the compartmental examination. After the announcement, you can collect the compartmental exam application form from your school and apply the same. You can find the details in the BSEB Official Website
23rd June 2016, 06:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the compartmental exam of BESB 10th held? How can I apply for it?

Compartmental examination will be conducted in the concluding year along with the board examination, you will be appearing as a private candidate along with the regular candidates.

Te procedure is quite simple, you will have to contact the school officials and get the application form from them. After successfully filling up the form by providing the required details asked for and submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to appear for board examination in the concluding year as a private candidate.
23rd June 2016, 06:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Compartmental examination will be conducted in the concluding year along with the board examination, you will be appearing as a private candidate along with the regular candidates.

Te procedure is quite simple, you will have to contact the school officials and get the application form from them. After successfully filling up the form by providing the required details asked for and submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible to appear for board examination in the concluding year as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?