31st May 2011, 10:03 PM
Raushan148

Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam?

Sir,i am from nepal.i have completed my schooling frm nepal and now i am studying B.E. In mechanical in india.i want to do my M.Tech frm IIT.what's the proces?can nepali student qualify Gate.please reply in detail to my mail [email protected]

21st July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam?

sir i m from nepal and i want to sit for gate.currently m studting b-tech from nit-durgapur..
3rd August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech from IIT? Can Nepali students sit for GATE exam?

sir
i am nepali student i have done b.tech. am i eligible to seat in gate exam? what will be the fee structure and procedure.
7th September 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i am nepali student i have done b.tech. am i eligible to seat in gate exam? what will be the fee structure and procedure.
8th September 2011, 12:50 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

According to the new rules you must be a graduate in Engineering/Technology/Architecture. You have to sit in the GATE exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technologies and Indian Institute of Sciences. If you want to get a chance to do your M.Tech from the IITs then you must have to give a valuable effort to enhance your technical knowledge. Your GATE Score must be quite high to get into the IITs. There is no such problem. You can easily sit for the exam. Keep preparing yourself. Best of luck..
12th September 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

do we need to present the citizenship to appear for gate????
19th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a Nepali student. I have done B.tech-Biotechnology (2011) from India. Can I apply for PhD in Government Institutes in India after cracking GATE-2012? What is the minimum GATE score required to apply for it and which are the government colleges where I can apply for PhD?
22nd November 2011, 11:18 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

U could sit in JAM entrance exam or qualify GATE exam to do M.tech from IIT.
29th November 2011, 06:44 PM
litunu

According to the new rules you must be a graduate in Engineering/Technology/Architecture. You have to sit in the GATE exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technologies and Indian Institute of Sciences. If you want to get a chance to do your M.Tech from the IITs then you must have to give a valuable effort to enhance your technical knowledge. Your GATE Score must be quite high to get into the IITs. There is no such problem. You can easily sit for the exam. Keep preparing yourself.
6th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

for how many times in maximum we can apply for GATE exam ?reply soon.....
11th February 2012, 10:38 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you must be a graduate in Engineering/Technology/Architecture. You have to sit in the GATE exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technologies and Indian Institute of Sciences. If you want to get a chance to do your M.Tech from the IITs then you must have to give a valuable effort to enhance your technical knowledge.
good luck
22nd May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in nepal and now i want to study M.Tech in india in this year 2012. so please tell me the procedure
19th October 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

can nepalese student sit in the GATE exam????is there any special quota in IIT's for nepalese students??
29th April 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I am from nepal. I am completing the b tech from india. Can i apply the post for IAS,IPS and IES.
3rd June 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am from nepal.i have completed my schooling frm nepal and now i am studying B.E. In mechanical in india.i want to do my M.Tech frm IIT.what's the proces?can nepali student qualify Gate.please reply in detail to my mail [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am from nepal.i have completed my schooling frm nepal and now i am studying B.E. In mechanical in india.i want to do my M.Tech frm IIT.what's the proces?can nepali student qualify gate.please reply in my mail [email protected]
4th August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

can a nepali citizen appear for IES exam?
11th October 2013, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Nepal.i have completd B.E from india. Now I want to do M.Tech from india. Can I appear in GATE exam or not? Nepali students have permission to appear in GATE exam......reply soon.....
14th October 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i apper in gate. I have done schooling from nepal and B.TECH from india
28th February 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

SIR , I am nepali student studying in india under VTU affilited college can i apply for M.tech in IIT . i really need help plz reply me ur suggestion at [email protected]
12th March 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I am neplese student I have completed my school in nepal and now im doing btech in deemed university chennai can I apply for mtech in IIT n NIT? what is the procedure that I have to follow? I really need the sugestion from u plz give ur suggestion in my id [email protected] thanking you
17th August 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a Nepali boy studying as an Engineering college in India,can I sit in the GATE Exam?plz reply me here [email protected]
23rd September 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a Nepali Student. I've completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering from Institute of Engineering, Tribhuwan University. Can i do M.Tech in IITs by merely sitting in GATE exam and receiving good score?? Or Are there any other procedures to get a Nepali admitted in IIT??? Am I eligible to give Gate exam or not??? Is GATE exam only for indian Nationals???
3rd November 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am Nepalese student I have completed my school in Nepal and now studying B.tech(civil eng.) in India can i apply for M.tech in IIT & NIT ?what is the procedure that i have to
follow?please, give me your suggesti0n in my id [email protected]
21st March 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am Nepali student doing B.Tech in GIET college affiliated with JNTUK in Andhra Pradesh and want to do M.Tech in IIT college,how much GATE score is required for getting admission and is there reservation quota for Nepalese students.If anyone knows this inform me at
[email protected]
18th March 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am Nepali student i just clear the gate exam with 557 gate score and 261 rank in biotechnology domain.. Please text me as soon as possible if i am eligible to get seat into IITs.. email me on [email protected] .. or call me on 916280861802
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?