2nd February 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

MSc entrance exam questions for Nepali Setup?

I need M.sc entrace preparation questions for nepali setup? ...pleae provide to me the questions

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  2. Eligibility to appear for Headmaster exam in nepali language?
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. University of Hyderabad-M.SC (Stats-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam for MSc Botany? Books to be referred?
  6. Can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  7. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  8. How much does it cost to pursue M.Sc in Physics in top universities in India? What will be the fee structure for Ph.D in Chemistry? Will there be any scholarships available for Nepali candidates?
  9. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Last 5 year question papers of AIIMS M.Sc nursing entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  13. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  14. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy? Is there any reservation quota for Nepali students?
  15. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  16. Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam solved questions?
  17. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  18. MSc Maths entrance questions for CUSAT?
22nd December 2012, 01:49 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: MSc entrance exam questions for Nepali Setup?

Paper Pattern of DU M.Sc. in Genetics 2012:

The paper will be an objective type paper for 80 marks, where the questions will be based on B.Sc. syllabus of Delhi University with an emphasis on Biology and Genetics.

Here i attach question paper please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?