23rd April 2011, 12:57 PM
meenam

Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?

Can you please tell me the PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?

7th July 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?

plz send list of posts in it companies in mangement department.
7th July 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?

I have complte my diploma in computer science and wait for result 6thsem. plz send list of post in it company in management department and what is requirement for these posts.And plz tell me about MBA is possible for computer science.And tell me distence education for b.tech.what type of post based to diploma in it companies.Plz send list of diploma based posts also.
7th July 2011, 01:48 AM
structnode007

generally all the PSU's tend to come out with notifications in the monts of nov,dec,jan the exams are in the months of mar ,apr ,may,june
7th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in mechanical engineering with first class, i want a psu job , where and how should apply??
12th July 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hallo! i am in the final year of degree course in civil engineering and i want to know about public sector companies, their exams ,their syllabus etc please help me if u know about it.
thank's
15th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

please send me the date list of all psu's exam
4th August 2011, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

i am 7th semester student of mechanical engineering and i want to join psu when their exam will be held,am i eligible?
my aggregate is 61%
17th August 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me about psu's exam date
14th September 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b tec in electronics and communication branch and m in 7th sem can u pls suggest me some psus exams related to my branch and there dates
16th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in computer science & engineering and final year student for some psus exams related to my branch and there dates
22nd September 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

how to apply of selection of psu companies for mechanical engg
\
27th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What is crietarea of B.Tech C.S. students
10th October 2011, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

i am in 4 th year ee department. i want the list of psu company exam date.
10th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is psu?
i am in btech final year student.
send me detail of psu jobs at my mail.......
[email protected]
5th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 4th year (in electronic & telecommunication steam)
please send me details about psu exam,
dates & syllabus for psu exam
on [email protected]
8th November 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3rd year student (AE&IE) ,i want to know that am i apply for PSU exams ? please give me suggestions
19th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

when the application form will be out for BSNL, BHEL etc??
20th December 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have complete mba i want to know any job are for me how can i apply
30th December 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,please any one send me the examination dates for govt. jobs and how to apply and how to get success also please guide me i am doing final year mechanical engineering so kindly request u to help me...................my mail id is [email protected]
6th January 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Jayesh Thakur a final year student. A have no idea about PUC and IES exams. So will you give me details about this exam and there important dates???? Thank you.
7th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

can we have dates of psu exam 2012 plz?
[email protected]
11th February 2012, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.tech 4th year from civil engg. which are the companies for the respective field.
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 01:18 AM
unagi

I.P.S i.e Indian Police Service Examination Is conducted by UPSC.

Height :

Male 165 cm Pahari Male ( General also ) & ST ( Not the SC/OBC ) - 160 cm.

Female 150 Cm Pahari female ( General also ) & ST ( Not the SC/OBC ) - 145 cm.

Chest :

Male Minimum 84 cm.Expansion 5 cm.

Female Minimum 79 cm Expansion 5 cm.

Eye sight :

6/6 or 6/9 Distant Vision for Good Eye.6/12 or 6/9 for Worst Eye.

Eligibility Criteria :

The Candidate should have a Graduate degree.

Age should between 21 - 30 Yrs.

Civil Service Examination consist of three Levels.

Preliminary

Main

Interview.

So,After Clear the all Stages Exams of IPS,You have to clear the Physical Test also.

More details,Visit the official website :www.upsc.gov.in

good luck . . .
10th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Ritesh Kumar. I have done chemical engineering. I have no idea about PUC and IES exams. So will you give me details about this exam and there important dates???? Thank you.
17th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

government jobs for b-tech students(computer science)
6th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba,HR from smu. My age is 33yrs. Want a job in psu in group A post. Pls give details of jobs
9th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenam View Post
Can you please tell me the PSU companies exam date? How to apply to PSU for Jobs?
please tell me the all psu companies exam date
25th May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi... i m rahul doing b.tech. in electronics and comm. engg. I need all the details about the psu companies in india. also the dates of examinations and syllabus. plz send it to me as soon as possible at my email:-- [email protected]

thank you
24th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a MCA final year student...Am I eligible to apply for PSU jobs?
26th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for getting a jobs in PSU's?
22nd July 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

is their any company under PSU which take student have remaining bakcklogs ? i have completed my B.tech from Electronics and communication.same year.. but i have two pending backlogs. in mathematics and analog communication.
3rd September 2012, 06:18 PM

can any one have material for container corporation exam for the post senior technical assistant(c&o)
25th September 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m saranya.i had to finished diploma engg in electronics and communication engg.pls sir give suggestion and information in electronics and communication engg PSU EXAMS.MY MAIL ID IS [email protected] i have 2yrs experience.and i had to finished automation training in singapore.
21st October 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech in petroleum engineering(geology) and final year student for some psus exams related to my branch and there date
21st October 2012, 07:32 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

First thing you need to understand is that there are over 150 Public Sector Undertakings in India. Now there isn't any common admission exam to get the job. You will have to individually apply for each company for the job.

The PSU exams are conducted for B.Tech candidates. If you meet the criteria below then you will be able to apply for the job. Please check the crteria carefully.

1. Must be Indian citizen.

2. B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There should be no pending backlog.

5. The age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. Age limit is relaxed for OBC by 3 years.

7. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

You will also need a valid GATE score. You can apply for GATE during the final year of B.Tech. The GATE score is valid up to 2 years after which you will have to reappear for the exam. It is required to sit in GATE because several companies offer jobs on the basis of GATE score of the candidate.

Firstly you will have to wait for official notification from the company. The dates are different for the notification of each company. You will be able to get these notification either on the employment dailies or their official website. There are websites that would also post the notification.

These notification contains all the information that you need. For example how to apply, last date for applying and the qualification criteria. Please do not forget to check whether there are any openings for candidates who have completed B.Tech from your stream.

Exam Pattern

1) Written Exam

2) Interview
30th January 2013, 12:45 PM
kamurthy30

i am b.e(c.s.e) student.can i attend the p s u exams
14th October 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm a b.e(mech) student can i attend the p s u exams
16th February 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me about the psu exam dates and how to apply for them...i am pursuing electronics n communication and its my last year ....
Pls reply on my mail [email protected] in advance...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?