16th January 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, Is JEE Advanced recognizing my 12th marksheet from NIOS Board? Am I eligible for appearing in it? My subjects in JEE Advanced are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

18th January 2021, 04:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

Eligibility to appear for JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate is given below.

Candidate have to appear and clear JEE Main in order to appear in JEE Advance.

You can't appear directly in JEE Advance without appearing JEE Main.
18th January 2021, 05:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board?

°°° Absolutely, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced being a NIOS candidate.
To apply for the same you have to visit official website but can only apply when the registrations are open which are usually in the month of June or July.
The difference between JEE mains and advanced is that by passing JEE mains you can take admission in NITs and GFTIs and are also eligible to give JEE advanced while bypass in JEE advanced you can get admission in the prestigious IITs.

°°° Top 1,50,000 rank in JEE mains examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.jeeadv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?