24th September 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?

Respected Sir,
Is JEE Main recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS Board? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in JEE Main are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.

9th October 2015, 11:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Is JEE Main recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS Board? Am I eligible for appearing it? My subjects in JEE Main are as per required by the Board? Please let me know asap.
After completion of 12th standard from NIOS, you can apply for JEE main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?