6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment if completed 12th Commerce 3 years ago?

Hello, I have completed 12th with Commerce 3 years ago. Now I want to apply for Staff Selection Commission recruitment for Combined Graduate Level. So, I am eligible or not? Tell me if I am not eligible then I will not prepare for this exam.

10th April 2018, 04:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment if completed 12th Commerce 3 years ago?

If you are not done with "Graduation" finally, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible. On the other side, if you are done with Graduation after successful completion of 12th Class, then I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

>> For SSC CGL Recruitment:
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline

>> You have mentioned that you are done with 12th Class 3 years ago. If you are done with Graduation finally even though you are done with 12th Class 3 years ago then you will be eligible. On the other side, if you are not done with Graduation after 12th Class then you won't be eligible.

>> Hence everything depends upon your Graduation course and not on the 12th Class. Even though you are done with 12th Class 3 years ago, it depends upon your Graduation qualification.
10th April 2018, 06:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment if completed 12th Commerce 3 years ago?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply in the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination as you are not a Graduate.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University are only eligible to apply for the above mentioned examination.
since, you only class 12th passed candidate, you cannot apply for this examination.
10th April 2018, 10:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility for appearing in SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level ) examination having completed your Class 12th three years ago then I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university irrespective of gap in between the academics.

For more details and updates regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
10th April 2018, 11:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination:

1. The minimum qualification required is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The minimum age limit is 18 years.

You can not apply for SSC CGL exam with 12th as academic qualification.
10th April 2018, 11:39 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum required eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam :

A candidate should have passed degree in any subject from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification.

So minimum requirement is bachelor's degree and as per your details you have not completed degree that is why you are not eligible to apply for this exam so I would like to suggest you that you must apply for any degree course from a reputed university and be eligible.

At present you can apply for other SSC examinations which are :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination : A candidate passed class 12th is eligible to apply for this examination

SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Examination : Class 10th is the minimum required educational qualification for this exam so you are eligible.

As per your qualification you are eligible only for these two above exams that is why you should have some good books and start preparation and once you get the job of LDC or DEO or Group D then you will be promoted after required time of promotion that is why I would suggest you to start preparation and also complete your degree while you prepare for other SSC examination.

Do no be demoralised because if you are not eligible then you are going to be in next days so focus on the study and preparation for CHSL exam because this exam is also good and you will have group C level jobs in any central government department.
11th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The educational qualification required for SSC CGL examination is bachelor's degree. You can not apply for CGL exam after senior secondary board examination.

You should complete your bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university to become eligible for this exam.
11th April 2018, 06:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required qualification to appear for SSC CGL examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have completed the bachelor degree then you are eligible to appear for examination.

The age limit is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information regarding the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
11th April 2018, 07:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examination are conducted on all India basis for the recruitment of lower category posts in various government department.

Eligibility to apply for SSC CGL are:

Candidate should have cleared Bachelor's Degree in any stream for a recognized university.

Age not exceeding 30 years.

So, when you complete your graduation degree and a final year candidate then you are eligible for this exam otherwise you can not apply.
11th April 2018, 09:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission conducts different exams like SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, SSC CGL etc. The eligibility criteria for Combined Graduate Level examination:

>>Candidate should have minimum academic qualification of bachelor's degree. You are not eligible for this exam with 12th as academic qualification. You must go for bachelor's degree to become eligible for SSC CGL exam.

You can pursue bachelor's degree in distance or regular mode as per your convenience. The minimum age required for CGL exam is 18 years.
11th April 2018, 11:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

SSC conducts CGL entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs. The required educational qualification to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination if you do not have bachelor degree qualification.

12th std qualification is not sufficient to appear for examination. For detail information regarding the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?