8th April 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Economics Teacher in public schools of Delhi?

sir i am doing m.com(fromdu). i want to know about the requirement of economics teacher in public/private school in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  3. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  4. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for CTET?
  6. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  7. Best Boarding School in Kanpur for class 11?
  8. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  9. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. Minimum pay scale for PGT economics teacher in DPS schools across India?
  12. What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  14. How to get 10 CGPA in 10th board? Which is a better school board?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  16. Am I eligible for NEET Exam with a date of birth of 11-11-1995?
  17. Can I get employment in private B.Schools after passing NET exam in Economics?
  18. Date of availability of B.Ed.Ed forms by DU? How will I get it?
7th March 2015, 02:10 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Requirements for Economics Teacher in public schools of Delhi?

The requirements for teaching economics in high school are quite high and it depends on the collegiate level.

Teaching high school courses require a Bachelor of Science in Economics and state teaching certification. A teaching certificate can be obtained by completing a college or university's teacher education program alongside the coursework for your major.

This program may include courses in educational technologies, developmental and cognitive psychologies or a methods course for teaching economics.

Economics teachers need a thorough knowledge of their subject area. Good social and analytical skills are also required since they must communicate information to students in the most effective manner and respond to student inquiries and problems in a timely and appropriate way.
18th December 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for Economics Teacher in public schools of Delhi?

I am persuing b.com and next year I will apply for b.ed in social science and m.com from economics can I am eligible for senior secondary economics teacher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?