18th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 9th standard admission in a BSEB Board school for a 14 years old candidate

Hello friends, my son is 14 years old right now. Presently he is studying in 8th standard with BSEB Board. I want to change his school but continue with the same Board. I am planning to admit him to a new school. So at this age he will get admission for 9th standard?

19th April 2021, 12:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 9th standard admission in a BSEB Board school for a 14 years old candidate

°°° Of course, he is eligible to get 9th standard admission in a BSEB Board school for a 14 years old candidate.

°°° The minimum age required to get admission in 9th standard is 13 years and 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission.

As your son is 14 years old hence is eligible to get admission in 9th standard.
20th April 2021, 01:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 9th standard admission in a BSEB Board school for a 14 years old candidate

The candidate should have passed the class 8th from any State Board, Central Board, or Other Board will eligible to take admission in class 9th.

BSEB 9th admission Documents:-

Such students who will take admission to BSEB class 9th, have to arrange all the important documents.

Class 8th S.L.C

Class 8th Marksheet

Date of Birth Certificate

Aadhar Card

Caste Category

Income Certificate

Passport Size Photo

Mobile Number

Email ID

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 14 years.
22nd April 2021, 12:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to get 9th standard admission in a BSEB Board school for a 14 years old candidate is as follows.

Applicant must have minimum age of 13 years to take admission in 9 th class.

If applicant is 14 years old than he/she is totally eligible to take admission in 9th class.

Applicant must have completed 8th class with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?