11th October 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education for 4 years old candidate?

We want to admit our child in 1st standard under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education. We just want to know that according to the norms of this Board our child who is currently 4 years of age can get admission in any school?

Related Questions:
  1. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  4. Time Table of 10th Board exams of Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education?
  5. Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  9. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  10. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  18. Will there be any problem during 10th board exam in CBSE if studying in Vth standard now? -- [New]
14th October 2016, 11:49 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education for 4 years old candidate?

To get the complete details about the age limit to get admission in any std (class) varies with schools of different state.

As there is no age limit for the admission in any standard (classes). It depends upon the Directorates of State who decide the age limit and the school of the state must have to follow the guidelines.

So, kindly visit the school in which you want your ward to get admission to get age limit and all other details about admission procedure.
14th October 2016, 02:03 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education for 4 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We want to admit our child in 1st standard under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education. We just want to know that according to the norms of this Board our child who is currently 4 years of age can get admission in any school?
No. According to the Tamilnadu board of education, to get admission in 1st standard from Tamilnadu board your child must have attained the minimum age of 5 years.
For further detailed information
go to its official website
www.tnschool.gov.in
14th October 2016, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The age should be 5 years, if you want your son to get admitted in class 1st of Tamilnadu board of secondary education.

4 years of age is not according to the criteria for admission.
14th October 2016, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The age criteria to get admitted in the first standard for a candidate is that candidates must attain an age of 5 years at the time of admission to the first standard.
Since your ward is of 4 years, it is difficult to get admission but still you can try in different Schools where you can admit your ward.
14th October 2016, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission in 1st standard of School under Tamil Nadu Board of secondary education, the child must be at least 5 years 6 months old as on 31st March of the year of admission. Since, your child is 4 years old, he is not eligible for admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education.
1st June 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

My child date of birth is 20.08.2009 but he go To 5th standard any problem in age eligibility ...
5th June 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

My child DOB is 08.08.2013 are he eligible for first standard in this academic year of 2018 - 2019?? Some matric schools not allowong , some schools accepting. really its v v confusing me?? Pls clarify
11th October 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB 11/09/2016 he is eligible for LKG in this academic year 2019
3rd March 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

My Daughter DOB 15-02-2015 Presently studying LKG Next year she is eligible to join 1st Standard on June 2020
1st June 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

My son date of birth is 16.08.2013
He is eligible for 3rd STD in matric school
21st October 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can a child whose date of birth is 2.8.2020 get admn in first standad in tn ssecondary board school
8th December 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for a student admitted in the year 1964
4th April 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

my son birthday was 6/7/2013.is he eligible to admit in class 4
2nd June 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

My son date of birth 26.08.2011 now which class will be go 5or6th standard
29th June 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

My brother date of birth (28.09.2016) Is he eligible to study 1st standard sir in this year?
27th July 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter date of birth 11.11.2013 she is eligible for 3 rd ??in cbse pls reply me..
24th November 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth 30/09/2015 he is eligible for 2 and std??? In Tamilnadu state board pls reply me
21st April 2022, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son dob for 06/06/2016 so my sun eligible for 2 std for matriculation school.
27th April 2022, 04:42 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Under the Right to education act students of age, 6 to 14 years will get free education. All those children who belong to economically weaker sections of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to school through the right to education act.

The age of the student should be between 6 years to 14 years. For LKG classes. The date of birth should be between 31st July 2017 to 31st July 2018. For taking admission for 1st Standard.
13th June 2022, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB16-10-2013 ELIGIBLE TO 5STD PLEASE REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?