14th March 2021, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I completed my 12th around 4 years ago with KSEEB Board. I want to apply for the Indian Air Force. Please help me to know if I am eligible to join for this IAF or not? Waiting for your response!

15th March 2021, 08:00 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

You can join Indian Air Force after qualifying in NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th March 2021, 10:04 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Basic Eligibility Criteria to join in India Air Force:-

Education Qualification:
✓Candidate's must have passed Class 12th or Intermediate or Equivalent exam, in any stream or subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English as per the mark sheet.

Age Limit:
✓Candidate's age must be between at least 17 years to 21 years.

Nationality:
✓ Candidate's nationality must be Indian.

As you have completed class 12th Examination around 4 years ago with KSEEB Board, as your age must be between 17-21 years then you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force.

For more details about eligibility criteria you can check the official notification of the Indian Air Force.
15th March 2021, 05:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago is given below.

You can join Air Force via NDA exam if your age is in between 16.5 - 19.5 years.

You can also go for Airforce X, Y group if your age less than 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?