16th June 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become Indian Air Force Officer for 12th Science passed 22 years old candidate?

Sir
i am S K Naik and i am 22 years old boy
and i am complete my +2 science
and i am interested to become an
Indian Airforce officer can i be an IAF????

Related Questions:
20th June 2014, 08:03 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to become Indian Air Force Officer for 12th Science passed 22 years old candidate?

Being intermediate candidates are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force because your age should not be more than 19 years. As per age limits you are ineligible to apply for Indian Air Force Examination. But if you are completed graduate degree than you must have chances to apply for Indian Air Force through CDS Examination.

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely called as CDS I and CDS II. CDS Examination is conducted for recruitment into Military Academy, Naval Academy, Indian Air Force and Officer Training Academy Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force :-

-> You should have completed Degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at Intermediate Level.

-> Even those who have completed Engineering may also eligible to apply.

-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 24 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

-> Students appearing for their final year examination are eligible to apply.

-> Selection will be made in three successive stages : (i) Written Examination (ii) SSB Interview (iii) Physical Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?