13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MCI eligibility certificate?

I have passed 12th class with additional subject biology. My optional subject are physics chemistry and maths and additional subject is biology. Am I eligible to MCI eligibility certificate.

15th December 2017, 01:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCI eligibility certificate?

The MCI Eligibility Certificate is issued to those students who studying MBBS in abroad or wants to do so.

Eligibility criteria for this are:-

Candidate must have obtained 50% marks in PCBE that is Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and 40% marks in case of belonging to reserved category in 12th standard.

Age must be over 17 years.
15th December 2017, 02:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for MCI Eligibility Certificate:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get MCI Eligibility certificate. Here are the instructions that you are required to follow.

>> You must have completed 12th Class 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Biology, Mathematics and Chemistry subject.

>> As you have successfully passed 12th Class with the above mentioned subjects, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this certificate.

>> Besides this, you must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission into the MBBS course.

Click here for More and More Details

Click here for MCI Application form for Eligibility Certificate
15th December 2017, 06:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The new amended rules declared by Medical Council of India, all the Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad should apply for MCI eligibility certificate. The eligibility certificate is a legal proof given by the MCI, that the medical university which the student goes to study MBBS abroad is authorised by Medical Council of India.
Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for the MCI eligibility certificate if you have completed your 12th standard with having Biology as an additional subject.
15th December 2017, 06:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

As you have studied your 12th standard with having Biology as an additional subject then you need not to worry because you are eligible to get your MCI eligibility certificate and the certificate will make you eligible to study MBBS from abroad.
15th December 2017, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You are definitely eligible for medical entrance exam based on your class 12th with PCB stream. Just make sure you have got 50% marks in your PCB stream from a recognized board.

Admission will be on the basis of rank in medical entrance exam. MCI eligibility certificate is required for students, who have done MBBS from abroad.
4th May 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I am already doing MBBS from Russia since 2017. But my 12th class subject is phy. chem.math. Eng.and biology from Haryana board. But additional subject of biology in 12th class. Am I Eligible for MCI eligibility certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?