31st May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?

What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad? Can you please provide me the marks criteria and other things which need to be followed before applying for the MBBS course abroad? Is it possible for everyone to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  9. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  11. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for 10th student?
  13. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  14. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  16. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  17. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  18. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
31st May 2015, 11:14 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to study MBBS in abroad?

Eligibility certificate from MCI (Medical Council of India) for Indian Students is required. In order to get eligibility certificate from MCI it is necessary to apply in the prescribed format attached with this brochure or it can be downloaded from the website of MCI www.mciindia.org students obtaining 50% marks in (PCBE) i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, & English.

Download Printed application and MCI form from website: www.studymbbs.com read fill up.

For more information: http://www.studymbbs.com/si/eligibil...on-abroad.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?