17th March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?

I have completed my Orissa secondary education in orissa .being completed

I want aske for admission in intermediate in u university .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  3. How to join BBA after passing 11th class?
  4. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  5. Information regarding Regular and Distance B.Ed course in Orissa? Eligibility criteria for this course?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  7. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?
  9. What is the procedure to join ICWA
  10. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  11. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. How to join ICWAI or FCA course after completing B.Com CA
  13. How can I do ICWA?
  14. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for Air Force? I have passed my intermediate
  16. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  17. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  18. Eligibility for Orissa JEE for wards of defence personnals posted in Orissa
12th May 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?

I completed my matriculation on 2005. due to some domestic problem i cannot continue my study. after that i joined in Indian army. presently I want to continue my study. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?