7th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?

Dear Sir,

One student born in Gujarat and studied in Orissa up to 12th with science subjects. Recently he received result of Orissa board and he has passed with 58 % marks. Now his father expired and no any support with him to stay & study there. Now We want to get admission in Gujarat stae in Engineering college so that we can help him for his study. Unluckly he was not able to apeaer for AEEE exam.

My question is Can he get admission in Gujart ?
Is there any quota for outs tate student /
If he had not appeared for GUJKEt or AEEE exam Is there any chance to get admission in Engineering college ?
What is the alrernative for that ?
If he take admission in Engineering college in Orissa and he carryes study for one year . Can he will get admission in next year in continuation of study in GUjarat ?

Pl. provide me above information & oblige me.

With regards,

G.K.vaghela

Related Questions:
  1. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  2. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  4. Is there any special quota for Gujarat State Board candidate in JEE Main and Advanced?
  5. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  6. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  7. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  8. How much quota is there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board?
  9. Seats reserved for ISC students in Gujarat for MBBS course under Government quota? -- [New]
  10. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  11. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  12. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  16. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  17. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
10th June 2011, 09:36 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?

Sir/Friend
Sorry no chance is there as for admision in Gujarat, we have to appear for Gujcet or AIEEE.
Since AIEEE was not appeared and GUJCET requires that candidate should
either be domicile or pass XII form the state, so no chance.
Transfer is also not possible.
2nd July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 10th class in ICSE from Orissa. Now he is continuing his 2 in science in CBSE in Rajsthan. He will be appearing the AIEEE exam in 2012. Can he avail the State Quota in getting a seat in NIT, Rourkela?
11th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m ritesh soni i had got 42% in 10 2 nd given aieee and mht-cet also given 10 2 from maharashtra state board but i m born in gujrat and i got 19 marks in aieee and 60 marks out of 200 in mht-cet is there any chance to get admission in computer or IT (software) in any of the gujarat college.....
11th July 2012, 08:47 PM
ritz121

Dear sir,

i am ritesh soni had given 10+2 from maharashtra state board and got 42% in hsc and also had given aieee and mht-cet and got +19 marks in aieee and 60/200 in mht-cet can i get the admission in computer engg. Or it (software) engg. Can i get the admission in any of the engg. College and i m born in gujrat only...

Wait for ur reply sir....
Thank you....
With regards
ritesh soni...
20th August 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am parth mehta had given 10 2 in rajasthan state board and got 76%marks. Sir can i give the gujcet &mhtcet ? sir if i get good score in mhtcet can i get admission in goverment college?
17th October 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is appearing finalyear bca from mds university ajmer rajasthan, what is the eligibility criteria for admission in mca from ur institute
5th February 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

is there any chance to got a govt seat in chemical engg in gujarath, i completed diploma in petrochemical under tn technical board
15th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My daughter born in Gujarat and studied abroad in CBSE board up to 12th with required subjects. Is she eligible to appear for GUJKEt/AIPMT to get an admission in MBBS in general quota IN GUJARAT

Pl. provide me above information & oblige me.

With regards,

C.R.VYAS

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-quota-outside-state-students-gujarat-210994.html#ixzz2Nbsq00nn
11th May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is vinay kumar.I studyed 4TO 10th class in gujarat and 12th class studyed in bihar and i given jeemain exam now.so i can get adm in gujarat eng collage
25th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from Rajsthan and domisal gujarat. I have conducted JEE. Can i get admission in Gujarat Engineering?
7th December 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How can a boy get admission in gujarst engineering if he had not studied 12th but domisile of gujarat. Any special quota available in gujarat
24th February 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have ppapasse 10 with 64% from bihar BSEB board 12 61% with physics chemistry and math
In 2008 now i want to take admission in gujarat engineer how can i take admisson please specify
Me
23rd October 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I get gseb board in 79.67 and 90.75 in gujcet how can take admisson in mbbs in rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?