27th July 2014, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

English Grammar Question Bank for 10th CBSE Board student?

Hello
can you please provide me the cbse
10th board english grammer question bank????
please provide me immediate
i m waiting for your guidance
pleas help me friends

Related Questions:
12th September 2014, 11:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English Grammar Question Bank for 10th CBSE Board student?

You can try following books for English grammar preparation.

1. Understanding and Using English Grammar by Betty Schrampfer Azar

2. Advanced Grammar in Use: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of EnglishAdvanced Grammar in Use: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English by Martin Hewings

3. Woe Is I: The Grammarphobe's Guide to Better English in Plain English Woe Is I: The Grammarphobe's Guide to Better English in Plain English by Patricia T. O'Conner

4. Fundamentals of English Grammar Fundamentals of English Grammar by Betty Schrampfer Azar

5. A Communicative Grammar of English A Communicative Grammar of English by Geoffrey N. Leech

6. Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to PunctuationEats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
14th November 2017, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: English Grammar Question Bank for 10th CBSE Board student?

Write a letter of national Delhi expressed your opinion and views on the increased human dependence of technology. Write from a small child to an adult ,Or even old man every one gadgets only cell-phones,I-pod,laptop Tec this also has a negative effect on special relationship using your own ideas and write a letter in 100 to 200 words
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?