7th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?

respected sir,

sir , I am a student and gave my 12th board this year under the Central Board Of Secondary Education. i had 82.6% in 10 th board under CBSE. I am waiting for the Higher Secondary result. I want to complete my graduation taking english or economics. so my question is that what is the minimum percentage of marks required to get admission? Sir please do help me.

Related Questions:
12th February 2014, 11:33 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?

Hope that you will be getting 80% above in 12th as well then for sure you can admission in almost all the colleges without any issues.

As you wanted to do course in either Economics or English you can take up the college which provides the Arts courses and you can select the English or Economics as majors which you are most interested.

I have attached the list of top arts colleges list in this post for your reference, just go through it and try to get more information on them which is close to your locality.

Also attached a picture which briefly talks about the various career path you can choose. Go through it and take up the right choice for your career.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top_Arts_colleges.pdf(15.5 KB, 90 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?