25th January 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to join Indian Military Services on 10th basis?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 9th standard of ICSE School. I like to join Indian Military Services. I would like to join Indian Military Services after my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is available? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in this Services.

31st January 2019, 07:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to join Indian Military Services on 10th basis?

As far as you are concerned about joining Indian Military Services i.e; Indian Army ob the basis of Class 10th education, then for your information I would like to let you know that on the basis of Class 10th education, you can join Indian Army only as a tradesman.

Further, for joining as a tradesman, you are required to qualify its recruitment rally first and then common entrance examination followed by trade test.

Also, for the same recruitment, you are required to be an Indian unmarried male citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 23.5 years. You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding different career opportunities available in Indian Army along with their eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
31st January 2019, 08:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to join Indian Military Services on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Military Services on basis of 10th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to join Indian Military Services is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a government recognised board. You have to appear in NDA examination after completion of your 12th standard to join Indian Military Services. So, being a 10th standard student, you are not eligible to join Indian Military Services.
3rd February 2019, 10:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to join Indian Military services for 10th students:-

No, you cannot join Indian Military Academy after 10th.

To get admission in Indian military services is possible as you need to write the entrance exam which you need to write in CDS exam.

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidates to join in defence forces as it is a defence service exam. This exam is held twice as CDS 1and CDS II.

The forces which you can get in by this exam.
Indian Military Academy, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Officer Training Academy.
6th February 2019, 03:38 PM
bokoma
Member+

NO,you are not eligible for indian army posts.the minimum requirement is 12th standard.In 12th standard you are required to give NDA exam.so my advice is prepare well for NDA exam well in advance to increase your success rate.For further information you can visit the official website of the indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?