6th March 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to join Military Services?

Hello everyone, I have completed B.Sc in Botany. I want to join Defence. I want to join Military Service. So, for this what kind of exam I have to give?

10th April 2018, 08:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to join Military Services?

Since, you want to join Defense Services of Indian Military Services, you must have to qualify in the NDA examination in order to join Military services.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent from a recognized University can apply for the NDA examination.
10th April 2018, 11:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Military Service after completion of your B.Sc. Botany course. After completion of your graduation course, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. The age criteria required to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Army is 19 to 24 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for CDS examination for joining in Indian Army.
11th April 2018, 05:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CDS is the best option for candidates who want to join military service after the bachelor degree.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-24 years for recruitment in IMA ( Indian Military Academy ).

Candidates have to qualify for written as well as SSB stage for final selection.

For detail information regarding examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th April 2018, 11:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

It is conducted for recruitment in OTA, IMA, IAF and INA. The eligibility to appear for Indian Military Service is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-24 years.

Only unmarried and physically fit candidates are eligible.

The examination is conducted in two stages as : Written and SSB. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

It is conducted twice in a year.
12th April 2018, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Sc. in Botany degree course and looking to join Indian Military Services than for that you need to appear in CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination to join IMA ( Indian Military Academy ).

--> The minimum qualifications required for appearing in CDS entrance examination to join its IMA wing are as given below:-

* You must hold the citizenship of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 24 years.

* You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination, you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?