19th July 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How can a candidate join ISRO on 10th basis? Is there any entrance exam to join?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. I have a dream to join ISRO. So I would like to ask you about how to join ISRO after 10th? Is there any entrance exam also available so that I can join ISRO? Please help me to know about this.

20th July 2016, 03:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a candidate join ISRO on 10th basis? Is there any entrance exam to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. I have a dream to join ISRO. So I would like to ask you about how to join ISRO after 10th? Is there any entrance exam also available so that I can join ISRO? Please help me to know about this.

Sorry, it is not possible to join in ISRO after 10th Class. The aspirant can study further 10+2 and Engineering to join ISRO. After engineering (Mechanical, CS, ECE) degree you can apply for a job in ISRO. The candidates with over 65% marks in engineering can apply and appear for written test. Those cleared the written test can appear for interview for the selection. The information about jobs are available in the ISRO website Click Here
21st July 2016, 02:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a candidate join ISRO on 10th basis? Is there any entrance exam to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
Being a 10th standard student you are not eligible to join in ISRO. You need to complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with above 60% of marks from a recognized university. Once, after completing 12th standard you can apply for B.Tech through ISRO. However, you need to appear qualify in ISAT Entrance exam to get admission in ISRO.

If you are interested to apply for job in ISRO then you must satisfy the criteria below;

Eligibility and Criteria:

1) The candidate must citizen of India.

2) The candidate must complete B.E or B.Tech with at least 65% from a recognized university.

3) The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.

Official website - Click Here
31st March 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Where and what should I study to get a job on space in isro after 12 th standard I am in 10 th now
20th September 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have lack of money for studying class 11 &12. So I want to do part time job . After 12 & b.tech in aeronautic I will join ISRO.
1st June 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th std cbse now, I want to join ISRO .It has been the only dream of my whole life. I want to know what is the way to join it.
20th September 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about tests we can write to enter isro when studying in 12th standard
7th September 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th std now. I wish to join ISRO from a long back.. I have an extreme interest in space research and missile, rockets, type of things... I want u to tell me the complete process of joint ISRO or for becoming a part of NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?