9th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board?

I want to change my school in class 10 in same city of cbse of board because lf some issues. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board? What should be the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Can someone please help me with the query?

9th July 2015, 01:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board?

No, you are not eligible to change the school in the 10th class within the city in the CBSE .

As there are few of the procedure and test through which the candidate have to go through in the 9th class and also there is registration via school to the board.

So you are not eligible to get the admission in the different school in the 10th class.So I suggest you to complete the 10th and if you desire to change the school then change after the 10th examination.
9th July 2015, 01:46 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board?

Yes, it is possible for getting admission in the new CBSE Board after completing your 9th class. But only few schools will accept the admission in different board. For getting admission you need to get the following documents.

1. Report card of the previous school.
2. Transfer certificate.
3. Character certificate.
4. Proof of Birth certificate.

But it is good for you to continue in the same school.
10th July 2015, 08:09 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Dear, it is very difficult to take the admission in class 10th. many schools will not allowed admissions of candidates in class 10th. It is the rule from where you have passed your 9th you should pass the class 10th from the same school.

But, to take the admission in class 10th is not impossible. You have to talk with the school management and can get the admission.
You will required transfer certificate, report card of class 9th, Character certificate.

Good Luck.
24th August 2015, 10:37 AM
sumitrahul76

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education,coming on your question; no,you can't change your school in class 10th even it is in the same city it doesn't matters.Just because the registration for giving 10th board exam has been already done in class 9th with your schools affiliation in which you are reading.

And if however you get admission in any school with isn't possible according to me then it'll not a good decision to get in through it may spoil your career.
Its also against CCE (continuous amd comprehensive evaluation)
25th August 2015, 02:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to change school even in 10th standard after completing 9th standard but it is a very tiring and complex process.
Also, it should be done just after completion of 9th standard .
It will be better to continue 10th standard from the same school from where you have completed 9th standard unless a very strong reason is available.
If you can manage the situation then you should continue in the same school.

The documents required for admission in 10th are
-Mark sheet of 9th standard
-Transfer Certificate from previous school
-Admit card of the final examination of 9th standard
-Character Certificate proving that the student is not involved in any disciplinary action

Also, all school does not allow the admission in 10th standard if completed 9th from other school even if affiliated from same board.
So, you should collect all the information regarding admission in 10th standard from the school in which you want to take admission .
9th September 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

My daughter studied in PSBB CBSE Bangalore till 9th standard which is around 10 km far away.But we shifted her to another CBSE school for 10 th this year which is around 2 km due to her health condition. She gets very tired of travelling. At the time of admission they said there will no issues in getting the board approval. But till now we haven't got the approval from board. Now they are asking us to follow up with the CBSE main office in Chennai, from there now they say to contact Delhi. And the school is also not responding properly. Very much worried, the exams are going to start on Sep 22, before that we should get the approval. Can anyone pls tell us how to proceed.. Waiting for your advice in taking forward......
10th September 2015, 08:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to change your school for tenth class then I think it is difficult for you to change because it will require lot of formalities like transfer certificate, character certificate, genuine reason to change the school etc. It can also affect your study. I would like to suggest to continue in the same school and be prepared for the final exams. Study is more important for you that changing of School.
15th September 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

We are staying in bahrain and my daughter is in class 10 Cbse board in bahrain.now my husband got job in oman and we want to move to Oman at the mid of november.now i am affraid whether shifting cause any problem to her march board exam and result .
25th July 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What to do if CBSE do not give admission approval to a student who took admission in new school in same city in class 10?
31st October 2017, 05:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can change your school. If presently you are studying in CBSE board than you can change your school easily.
Make sure that the board remain same because you can't change Board .
As the registration is already done in class 9th so the candidates are not allowed to change the board.

You will require following documents at the time of admission-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 9th .
6th February 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 10th class after passing 9th in cbse board??(in Delhi)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?