10th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Crime Investigation Department?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard of Telangana Board. I like to join Crime Investigation Department. I would like to join CID after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in Crime Investigation Department.

16th October 2019, 03:11 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Crime Investigation Department?

The first step to join CBI is mentioned below;

Step 1
> Aspirants will have to procure Application form and provide all the details asked for, you can avail the form from leading newspapers that is mostly provided in the month of April, basically in papers like Employment News/Roxgar Samachar/Gazette on India.

Step 2
> Preliminary Test - Basically in the month of May and June, you will have to appear for Preliminary Examination consisting of 2 papers

Step 3
> Mains Examination - After clearing the paper, you will have to appear for Mains Examination and then proceed further.

Step 4
> Personality test - this is the main and final stage after clearing which you can get admission in CBI department as you with to and can serve the nation.
19th October 2019, 07:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Crime Investigation Department?

Candidates who wish to join the Crime Investigation Department must appear in the Indian Civil Services Examination that is held by the Union Public Service Commission.
For CID officer posts the required education qualification are you must have a complete graduation from any organising university.

Selection procedure:-
For this exam The selection procedure is based on the written test and personal interview.
Post required to qualify physical effective test.
19th October 2019, 10:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a CID officer you must write and qualifying examination which conducted by Public Service Commision.
The public service commission is conducted in this exam in every year

CID Eligibility:-
Candidate must be a citizen of India .
Candidate age limit is between 20 to 27 years.
Candidate should have completed degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
Age relaxation is provided to SC/ ST, PH, OBC candidates .

Selection procedure:-
Written test, Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?