16th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Crime Investigation Department for an 11th student?

Sir,

I want to join crime investigation department (CID). Please tell me the procedure from the beginning. I am a student of class 11th.

17th September 2015, 02:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Crime Investigation Department for an 11th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I want to join crime investigation department (CID). Please tell me the procedure from the beginning. I am a student of class 11th.
For joining in CID the aspirant has to complete the graduation first. Then he can write the examination conducted by the UPSC for the post of CID or he can join in the state police and from there he can get promoted to the CID. For both the graduation is the main criterion. You can join in police with 10th or +2 for the constable post. But for CID one has to complete the graduation.
17th September 2015, 07:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Crime Investigation Department for an 11th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

To join in as CID (Crime Investigation Department) officer there are certain qualification which you need to possess and they are:

# Candidate should have citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 20-27 years and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as 20-32 years for SC/ST and for OBC category candidates it is 20-30 years.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate should have completed degree from a recognized university and it can be in any stream of education.

Candidate are selected through:
  1. Written test
  2. Physical Test
  3. Personal interview
18th September 2015, 12:33 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Crime Investigation Department is shortly called as CID. It is the department which undertakes the cases which were unable to solve by the police department.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have minimum of bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university or institution.

So, it's better to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized institution to apply for CID jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?